Profile Locations' Online Guides are the fast, effective way to inform your employees about the new location, with all the information relocating employees and their families need easily accessible in one place. We are the local experts, guiding your employees through the maze, taking into account the many complex demands of lifestyle, family, education and housing.
Our Online Guides make life easier for people on the move, giving them instant access to the information they need, 24 hours a day. Based on the extensively-researched Concise Guide, and enhanced by photographs and an overseas section, the standard Online Guide provides an invaluable insight into each area, enabling users to define key locations within a 15-mile radius of their workplace. Topics covered range from housing, education and travel through to shopping, leisure activities and lifestyle, all presented in a lively, authoritative and enticing way.
For clients who need more detail, Online Guides can be produced to reflect the level of information found in the Essential Guide.
Online Guides are ideal
- For organisations with a number of sites throughout the UK moving their employees internally
- For companies embarking on a group move
- To support expatriates moving to the UK
- To enhance the recruitment area of corporate websites, overcoming potential location issues
- For organisations seeking to cut costs by delivering services online
Methods of access
- By password via the Profile Locations website. Access is granted to individual employees for a period of six weeks, for a specific guide.
- Open access by licence for a 12-month period. A locations website with Online Guides linked to your company's corporate website, recruitment website or intranet. This is a tailor-made online solution, which can be customised and branded to reflect your organisation's employer brand
Customised online guides
All our Online Guides can be customised and branded to reflect your organisation’s brand values, helping to embed its ethos in the whole relocation process and giving a tangible demonstration of your corporate culture. Customisation can include everything from simple solutions – for example, the use of your company's logo on the homepage – to complex ones, such as designing the whole guide to emulate your website.
To support major moves, our Online Guides can be developed and branded as a relocation portal. We will provide all the information your employees need throughout the decision-making and relocation process.
These websites are full of local colour, help and advice, with plenty of photographs, contact details and web links. The inclusion of video clips and alternative format such as CDs and DVDs are further options.
For further details, click here.